Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Geeking Out, Whovian-Style

OMIGAH LOOKEE THE NEW TRAILER FOR THE NEXT SEASON OF DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!11!!!! 







This looks really fracking cool too:






Aaaand love this as well:




Which also explains why there will never be a female, Japanese-American, 5-foot-haha, thirty-mumble-mumble-year-old -- okay, why I could never be a future Doctor:


They run too. damn. much. 



Apparently, you gotta be okay with the running to be The Doctor. Unless Steven Moffat decides it's okay to have a Doctor who saunters, I am aces at sauntering. (I also mosey pretty well, too, but that might just be too American.) Oh well, c'est la bummer.




But I could totally be a Companion!


"Doctor, lookout -- we're being followed by an anemic Dahlek! Or it might be just an alien disguised as a water-cooler intent on taking over our spleens! Whatever, YOU RUN WHILE I SAUNTER AWAY!!!!!!!! "

And just in case you you need one...


It's where I would've put 'em too. Maximum privacy. Except for that damn Roman soldier mooning about. Heh - I said "mooning."


In case you need a toilet, that is. Not a Pandorica. Although I kinda wouldn't mind one of those too. I have a old kindergarten nemesis to find and lock up. Then I'd totally be all "I'm coming for you, Brian J.!" 


Awesome.


GEEK OUT. //



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the new season!!! We've been waiting for it for so long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeee toooo!!! I'm also very excited for the episodes about The Ponds, as i will be terribly sad to see them go. :(

    ReplyDelete